Monday 21 July 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday



This week's Manicure Monday is a little different because I actually used stick on nails. I got these nails with my July Glossybox so I decided to give them ago, I received them in a nude shade. First of all can I just say I have really long nails naturally that I can't normally use fake nails unless they're being done professionally to measure, but these fit! I was so excited I only had to really file one nail down a little and even then it wasn't that much so girls who have long nails don't worry you can wear these too!


I am wearing Broadway Impress nails, I found it a bit of a struggle at times because I use my hands a lot because I do a lot of house work and I have two horses to ride but I still found they lasted a couple days of being banged against reins etc. I would definitely use them if I wasn't planning on riding that week so if you don't do a lot of work with your hands I would say they would last on you, plus I got enough spares that I just added on the extra. The nails look so good though I do love them and one of my friend had them on and they lasted 10 days with her! 

Method:

1. Wash and dry hands, then find the correct size for each nail.
2. Using the enclosed prep pad prep the nails.
3.  Peel off the sticker on the back off the nail and place firmly on your own nail, press firmly down the middle then down each side of the nail.
4. Repeat the above steps with other nails (apply thumbs last.)


I would definitely recommend these nails if you are going on a holiday or an event they would be perfect or even if you don't use your hands to much in your job or at home.

You can pick from a wide range and purchase your own set of Broadway Impress nails here:

That's all folks, hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

1 comment:

  1. You have such great ideas for nails I've already gone out and bought like half of the polishes you use!

    ReplyDelete